Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He opened the garage and there was the F50, covered in red, what only made that sight more dramatic. I had to get out of the F40 before Boxer put it in the garage because there is no room to open the passenger's door in there. So I waited outside, watching that beautiful amazing scene in front of my eyes. The most shocking scene for me was that: the F50 on the left and the F40 on the right side of the garage. How can Boxer sleep knowing that his garage has those cars waiting for him?? I really don't know!

Well, the F40 was very hot and it was time to give it a break, and Boxer decided to wake the F50 up. When he took that cover off I felt like I was watching a strip show, and what a beauty that car is! The F50 has the best grill in the world, it is absolutely PERFECT, you can see the suspension and the engine behind, but they look like shadows, it is incredible!

Boxer told me to get inside the garage before he started the engine, so that I wouldn't get covered with smoke. OK, time to admire the front and side of the car and compare its looks to the F40.

The F50 looks like a queen (not a garage queen, at least not this one! :D), it really looks like a special car more than a super car. The F40, on the other hand, looks like a mean beast, it's like a wild animal: beautiful, but still a bit scary. Both cars are really VERY low and wide, but the F50 looks bigger: the difference is only 5.1 cm, but the body lines make it seem to be more than that.

The feeling I got from the F40 is that the engineers decided that the car shouldn't have anything that wasn't going to help it's performance. From the F50 you get a totally different feeling: you can see that Ferrari really mad an effort to make that car THE SPECIAL ONE.

One word to define the F40: raw. One word to describe the F50: special.

Now it was time to turn the V12 on and go out for a ride...

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Wow! Your description of the experience is just as nice as Boxer's!!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Love you comparisons of both fronts of the cars……

~

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Andrew. If you come to the Iberic Peninsula before March, make sure you tell me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts