Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have information as to how I can find out about Ferrari mechanics in the New York area, such as their reputation and where I could find them?

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Bryan Vignale @ Independent Motorworks
Short Hills, NJ
973-376-7880

one of the best! 8)

·
Registered
36 Posts
mechanic

i return home to millbrook, NY often but have an additional place in clearwater,fl [727-735-7092] that i am growing to gain additional knowledge/work solely on the ferrari.you cant beat florida for experience.if you are looking for a old ferrari's mechanic i recommend bill pollard 860-350-1515.[he taught me what i know]check out hemmings nov05 issue of sport and exotic and you find him referred to in the osca article.thank you frank

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. guys, especially fmaderi, since it's good to know of a good mechanic near where I live at the moment. I might end up moving to Sarasota instead, so knowing about the mechanic in Clearwater is extremely good news for me. Thanks again.

Alexander

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, fmaderi, you list two phone numbers. Is the first phone number the one to your business? I looked at your profile and see you are an independent ferrari mechanic.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hi all alexander348 , my number is 727-735-7092 cell there is a shop number 727-532-9084 as well. not so busy that i publish my cell .lol.
the 860-350-1515 is SPORTAUTO by bill pollard in ny/ct area. i'll work there when i have a project. i'm finishing/leaving ny today as cars are being delivered to fl .355 clutch,308 30k.the new year is off to a good start.helps having family/assoc in both places. forza frank

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright fmaderi, I will keep that contact info. handy. Glad to hear business is working well for you so far this year.

Alexander

1 - 9 of 9 Posts