Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, thought i'd come over and say hi. I'm Adi and have been a Ferrari enthusiast since I was old enough to say the word. I remember going to motor shows with my grandad and all I wanted to do was get on the Ferrari stands and pose with the cars. Cars became my passion and now I draw them. Ive been lucky enough to do some great projects but not lucky enough to own my own ferrari...just yet anyway..but I get great passion just making them come alive on paper...heres some examples.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Great drawings Adi, welcome to the forum.

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and Welcome

Very impressive work.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Peterborough is my family home town.

Very impressive artwork. Is it a hobby or are you a professional artist/designer?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum, Peterborough is my family home town.

Very impressive artwork. Is it a hobby or are you a professional artist/designer?
It started off as a hobby but I was getting more and more requests for commissions so 3 years ago in december i left Nissan to try and make a living from it. Its been a long hard road but i'm finally getting somewhere with it. Its peope liking my work and nice comments thats kept me going through the skint times..so thanks everyone that takes the time to comment :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts