Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
As many will relate to, I have always dreamed of owning a Ferrari.

Until recently, I thought that this was just that - a dream.

As the Can. $ increases vs. our US counterpart, the dream may well become a reality.

I need to thank my work buddy who realized his dream recently by obtaining a mint 87 Porsche 930. He has informed me of the ins and outs of bringing a car into Canada.

Now, I will read all I can to ensuer that my dream does not become a nightmare.

Currently, I am considering either a 348 or a Testarossa.

Thanking all of you for sharing your experience and nkowledge to help us new comers.

Greg

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Welcome to the forum....

I am also thinking of going the same route for the purchase of my 348. Now If I can find a nice TR for the right price....maybe....

If your looking for info on the 348, I suggest you register as a full member and read the buyers guide.

For anything more technical, let me know.....

~

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao tutti

I just went threw all of what you are planning I can tell you it's not as easy as one might think but well worth it in the end just do your homework I can't stress on this point enough. I thought I knew about a 348 well I was only half right, remember an educated buyer is a happier driver in the end ( wow you can quote me on that if you want is there a toot your horn smilie here :p
any hoo)good luck and remember that you are allowed to bring in any Ferrari as long as it is 15 years old from date of manufacturing month and year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts