Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was running through the registry and it occured to me that there are many ferrari's listed on eBay motors, and many of which include the VINs with the auction. Im not so good with the colors by just looking at it, but for those interested this might be a great source to collect VINs, I know there are some rare cars on eBay and you might get one you're interested in.

For instance, there's a yellow 2001 550 Barchetta up for auction #411/448, VIN ZFFZR52AX10124389; auction # 4557178543. Not so good with leather colors and other options, but you guys can check it out.

Just a thought.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Yes it is a great resource for VINs and I only wish I had more time to add SNs. There are so many other things going on it takes a team to do the job really well, or just a few people to concentrate 100% of their time to that portion of the site.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I concentrate on some other Ferrari-things than s/n last few months. I'm sure it will get back, but right now others things take my time. When I was very busy with it I looked at Ebay every day for new s/n.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im really not concerned with s/n's, just not my thing I guess. I didnt know if anyone had really thought of it, considering there is a VAST supply of car information. Just thought it could be of some use to someone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts