Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everybody. If somebody who could contact me would be so kind to help me to find a workshop manual for my new 365GTC/4 I could be contacted also at: [email protected] or over the ferrari owners club switzerland. I am thankful for any help. I do not want to produce any trouble and I am neutral.

Thanks Thomas

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi Thomas,

If you sign up to the Ferrari Ownes site - you shoul dbe able to download manuals for your car online.

The address is:

www.owners.ferrari.com

Hope this helps.

Bazil

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bazil said:
Hi Thomas,
Hi Bazil, thank you for your help. I have yet there but may be I have not looked welll. I will try again to find it there.

Kind regards

thomas
If you sign up to the Ferrari Ownes site - you shoul dbe able to download manuals for your car online.

The address is:

www.owners.ferrari.com

Hope this helps.

Bazil

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Welcome Thomas

is there lot's of work on your car then?

maybe i will see you and your car on an event this coming year, i usually don't get to see that many GTC/4's

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dj Dirk said:
Welcome Thomas
Hi DJ Dirk,
I think that there is not a lot of work, but there are some details that I have to fix, e.g. the front light covers that are missing, or the central wheel nuts that are not very nice at the moment. I am looking for a good possibility to rechrome them. The interieur is after my opignion very nice and the leather is original.
From the technical side I will check everything on the engine and the tranmission to be shure at everything is fine or fix it. The engine runs not bad, but the carburators need a good synchronisation.
By

Thomas
is there lot's of work on your car then?

maybe i will see you and your car on an event this coming year, i usually don't get to see that many GTC/4's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts