Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking for other Ferrari owners in the Manhattan Beach area who want to get together and go for a drive now and then. I've seen a little posse of 360s go by on Sunday mornings, and I'm wondering how to join the fun :)

Also...are there any other girl-owned Ferraris out there?

Thanks,
Stephanie :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think i am in love

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Hi Stephanie,
I would think it would be pretty easy to join in the fun. When you see them go by just pull in behind and follow them. They are probably going to a meeting place somewhere and I'm sure they would be just as anxious to meet you as you are to meet them. When they pull over in a parking lot or whatever, just pull in behind them and introduce yourself. There you go, you've got a posse to ride with every weekend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, guys!

Pete04222, I'll give your advice a try next time I see them. That means I'm going to have to get up pretty early though. I think they like to have the road to themselves.

Sorry 430-Fan, I couldn't get the attachment to open, so I can't answer your query...

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Thanks, guys!

Pete04222, I'll give your advice a try next time I see them. That means I'm going to have to get up pretty early though. I think they like to have the road to themselves.

Sorry 430-Fan, I couldn't get the attachment to open, so I can't answer your query...

Stephanie,

Finding the right time the people go out on Manhattan Beach can take some time but Pete had a good suggestion. Another is to go on the Ferrari of America club web site, they list all other clubs. Locate the one for your area and read up the info on their site and maybe you can find the ride they participate in with times and dates. That's what I did for Canada.

http://www.ferrariclubofamerica.org

P.S. 430-Fan’s attachment was a gif saying “can we see a picture you!”

Did some work for you and found the web site...

http://www.ferraripacific.org/INDEX2.HTM

Mario

~

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The long awaited picture for 430-Fan

Thanks for the link, Mario! I just joined the Ferrari Owners Club, but maybe that was the wrong club to join :( I'll investigate this one based on your recommendation.

Let me see if I can attach a pic here...

hmmmm. Not the most technical person in the world...

I think I did it right. We'll see in a minute.

:D

Happy driving!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Thanks for the link, Mario! I just joined the Ferrari Owners Club, but maybe that was the wrong club to join :( I'll investigate this one based on your recommendation.

Let me see if I can attach a pic here...

hmmmm. Not the most technical person in the world...

I think I did it right. We'll see in a minute.

:D

Happy driving!

Stephanie,

Glad I could help…your not suppose to post a pic with you and the car…your beautiful smile overshadows the Ferrari…..lol !!!!!!

Im sure not many men car resist a blonde and a redhead !!!!!

I hope you get in the right club and let us know if you find the crew you were looking for and, don’t forget to always bring a camera.

When you have a chance, write up your story on your purchase experience, feelings about getting in the drivers seat and your first drive…I…and many others here would like to hear it from a woman’s point of view

Mario

~

·
Registered
4 Posts
Follow the leader!!!

Steph!! I may be a long road if you follow me all the way down to Newport Beach, But I guarantee you one thing... We will have one hell of a ride!!! :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well, I can see gentleman prefer Blondes around here!

How quickly you start thinking with the wrong head. isn't it clear on my profile that I am also from California? i have been the only chick on this forum for a while, how could you not give Stephanie, the heads on a another female Ferrari owner that is only 40 minutes from where she lives. What a bunch of horn dogs!
I'll introduce myself to her via private mail, and step off the dance floor.

Carry on gentleman.

Christiana:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
How quickly you start thinking with the wrong head. isn't it clear on my profile that I am also from California? i have been the only chick on this forum for a while, how could you not give Stephanie, the heads on a another female Ferrari owner that is only 40 minutes from where she lives. What a bunch of horn dogs!
I'll introduce myself to her via private mail, and step off the dance floor.

Carry on gentleman.

Christiana:rolleyes:
There's no need to step off the dance floor, Chris. Our spotlights' always w/ you. Gotta keep on dancing. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
5 Posts
You know, when I bought my first Ferrari all of a week ago, I though that there would be some pretention and snobbery amongst Ferrari owners, but this thread is pretty funny and down to earth. I guess a nice car doesn't change the way people are. They just get where they're going faster!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
You know, when I bought my first Ferrari all of a week ago, I though that there would be some pretention and snobbery amongst Ferrari owners, but this thread is pretty funny and down to earth. I guess a nice car doesn't change the way people are. They just get where they're going faster!
I had the same thought when I first found this forum. I thought as a 19 year old Freshman in college at the time I would not be accepted. I thought there was going to be a ton of snobbery, but that turned out not to be the case. True down to earth and just kind people. So far almost a year of membership and over 1600 posts I think I am accepted:D

Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had the same thought when I first found this forum. I thought as a 19 year old Freshman in college at the time I would not be accepted. I thought there was going to be a ton of snobbery, but that turned out not to be the case. True down to earth and just kind people. So far almost a year of membership and over 1600 posts I think I am accepted:D

Chris
Wow. You had a Ferrari at 19? You lucky SOB. hahah.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Wow. You had a Ferrari at 19? You lucky SOB. hahah.
Oh no...I drive an '07 Cobalt. I just love Ferraris, which is why I joined the site. lol I wish I had a Ferrari at 19. :D

Chris

1 - 20 of 42 Posts