Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the good :) guys are in number 1 & 2 with the bad :( guys starting in the middle. They cheated again and were put down.

GO FERRARI

:) :) :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
It does look promising. Interesting race since it was a quite evenly spread diff of 3.908 sec between Massa (pole) and Glock (10th) in Q3. I guess there will be a lot of different tactics on display and if you throw in the above 50% chance/risk of rain, well... :)

If the rain will be there it is going to be interesting to see how they do without TC. Then we'll have to pray hard for Massa. :) He's really not comfortable on a wet track. Just remember his all time low wet race at Nürburgring last year. And that with TC.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
I got up early and watched the race live. Kimi drove a great race and was in a different league than the rest of the field today. Massa on the other hand made a mess of things again. If I was running the Ferrari team, I would put him in a high powered cart for the next 5 days and force him to relearn how to drive without traction control. He competely blew an easy #2 on the podium and a nice set of constructors points for Ferrari.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It sure was nice to see Kimi win even if it for the team felt like missing points. Hopefully Massa will be gone at least for 2009. Who to replace him with? Hmm, really interesting and tricky...

I sure hope he at least will hold in Bahrain. If he makes another mistake there to put him out of the race, then he'll be in big trouble in Italy. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts