Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am going to collect my first ferrari on friday!! I am so excited. Its a black 355 GTS F1. I am collecting it from the garage in the morning and taking it straight out for the weekend with my girlfriend for the weekend to paris. What is the dimensions of the luggage space under the bonnet?? I am meeting some people there and they can help me out by bringing stuff for me but i dont want to turn up with a bag that doesnt fit! Can someone please help me here, i have spent ages surfing the net to try to find thios info to no avail :( Thanks all

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
If all else fails, try this;)

The perfect addition to a 355 if your wife can't travel light and needs a hairdryer, hairstraighteners, curlers, 15 bags of make up, 37 pairs of shoes and 17 different outfits to wear;)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion, it will probably just fit the girlfriends required luggage! Problem lies with the reduced fuel range due to increased wind resistance! :p Any else help me out with the dimension size of the bonnet space so i know what size case i can take to pick up the car with?? Thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congratulations! Great car, one of the best!

Weekend in paris shouldn't be a problem. If you use flexible bags you'll be surprised how much you can squeze in. (Two medium bags easy)
Behind the seats there's some room to hold a suitbag or extra bag.
But remember: try to keep your lady from shopping to much, you need to get back, or you need to hook up the caravan......;)

enjoy the 355!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I know in the 308 I could probably fit 3 duffel bags in the trunk. I'd imagine the 355 has about the same space. Great car to take the wife shopping in, just tell her that everything she buys she has to place in her lap on the way home. Funny how much stuff she really doesn't need.

·
Registered
79 Posts
If all else fails, try this;)

The perfect addition to a 355 if your wife can't travel light and needs a hairdryer, hairstraighteners, curlers, 15 bags of make up, 37 pairs of shoes and 17 different outfits to wear;)
There's something to be said about a Ferrari with one of those on top. It gives the impression that the owners aren't afraid to use it! I love it when I see sports cars hauling things like that on the roof.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts