Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the rod length for the following cars. Thanks for your help with this one.

Ferrari:
F50
F40
Enzo

sherif

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
mmm 28 views and no responces... sorry if this question seems out of left field from a new guy... I was just told by some to ask here... If you can point me to some place to find this type of info, I would be greatly appreciative...

thanks all
sherif

·
Registered
749 Posts
You're right - this IS obscure information you need.

Hang in there - 28 views probably represents only a couple of hours, and it may take a little time for those with this kind of technical info to get it to you. :D

·
Registered
895 Posts
Oh woah. my mistake! Sorry about that.

I'm sure someone has that information. I guess I didn't read the rod legnth part... :p

·
Registered
82 Posts
wow i can see i was way off i was about to start looking for conecting piston crank rod lenghts hahaha.

Ed-

·
Registered
575 Posts
Connecting rod lengths will be found in the Workshop manuals... And for these newer cars, those manuals can only be read on a dealership computer (no hard-copies available). If you have big bucks, I remember there have been times a fellow (the same fellow for each time) who does sell these CD's and computer dondels (sp?). Could be bootlegs (most likely).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts