Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am new to this group and I am considering a the purchase of a Fiberglass 308. I would like to know if anyone out there could help me find a reputable shop or person to do an inspection for me. The car is in Gaylordsville Connecticut. Any help or advise on such a purchase would be appreciated.

Chris

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Miller motors (a Ferrari dealership) is in Greenwich, about 1 hour away. I assume the car is at FORZA. They have capabilty of doing the PPI themselves with FMaderi I have not worked with them directly and cannot confirm the capability. I would surmize that the car was maintained by one of those 2 shops. Pocono motorsports is another possible about 2 hours away.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You need to have Bill Pollard at Sport Auto right in Gaylordsville. Excellent, and will give it to you straight. They are also used to dealing with each other..

H

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I have been looking for clean fiberglass 308 and was lucky enough to cut a deal on one yesterday. This is my first Ferrari so I am very excited. I saw a glass GTB when I was 15 or so and fell in love with it. Not sure why I waited so long to buy one but it should be arriving in a few weeks. We have about 3" of snow now so it will have to sit for a while before I get a chance plant my foot on that right hand pedal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts