Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a set of four center wheel covers for a 1972 Dino 246GT. I tried Ricambi America, but, they told me that they are no longer available. My set have some rust and pitting on the surface. Is there a service available that can restore the original covers I have? I thought of trying to have them rechromed or repolished, but, I'm uncertain of the proper way to proceed. I would also like to have my rims restored. Does anyone know of a company that does a great job on Ferrari rims. I had them refinished, but, I was dissatisfied with the results.
I appreciate any assistance you may provide. Thank You.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help.

Thanks, I'll give them a try. I haven't had much luck with the other Ferrari parts distributors. Does anyone know the proper way to restore these center wheel covers (rechrome or polishing)? I may have to try to restore mine if I can't find some replacements.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Thanks, I'll give them a try. I haven't had much luck with the other Ferrari parts distributors. Does anyone know the proper way to restore these center wheel covers (rechrome or polishing)? I may have to try to restore mine if I can't find some replacements.
Suggest you send a PM to Al. His screen name is:

alsaautomotive

he is a restoration expert and might be able to help.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestion. I sent a PM to Al and I hope he can help me in my search. For some reason, my security software will not allow me to access the Ferrari Classic Parts website. Do you happen to have the web address? In case I was trying to access the wrong website. Thanks again for all your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts