Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find the air pipe for the air injection on a QV Mondial. It is the one that goes into the fittings on the head just above the exhaust ports and exits at the back of the engine. It is used on some 3.0 QV and 328 models. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Is this the steel pipe, with a triangular shaped flange on the end, with 3 stud holes in it? If so I think I have one or two of them out in my shop. If you haven't found one let me know...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pipe I am looking for is a straight piece of tube about 1/2" thick and 2' long, it has four fittings on the side that attach to the cylinder head just above the exhaust port. at the other end of the pipe there is a on way valve that the air hose from the pump attach's to. If you have anything like that please email me a picture of it. Thank You, Greg.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Oh....so it's like a "manifold" for injecting air back into the exhaust stream to reduce emissions.

_____|_____|_____|_____| ....sorta this shape? One for each side of the engine?

If it's like the crude diagram above....then I'm sorry I don't happen to have one. I'll start looking around and get back with you if something turns up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes that is correct, there is one for each side of the engine and it is like a manifold. Thank You for your help. Greg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts