Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am located in the SF Bay Area, CA. Looking for a cheaper project car. Anything considered but not so interested in the wedge shaped 70's cars like the Mondial, GT4 and 400.

I also have a 2015 Porsche 981 Cayman S if anybody is looking to trade.

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
How much of a project are you able or willing to undertake: Sacramento has about three exotic parts companies and I can speak from experience they have cars totaled but workable depending on skills

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm also searching for one more 308 GTB GTS and/or maybe a GT4 with ID documents (title). Basically I have a second car but due to regulations in Europe, it cannot be brought back to "life" as it was taken off the registry many years ago. Rgds///Thomas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much of a project are you able or willing to undertake: Sacramento has about three exotic parts companies and I can speak from experience they have cars totaled but workable depending on skills
Mainly I'd be interested in taking a project that has been sitting for a long time rather than wrecked. I'd consider a wrecked car if if didn't have a salvage title. I'll check into the Sacramento and Rancho Cordova yards, thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts