Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends, I am new to the forum having recently joined. I have been using the 355 and been looking for a 360CS. I am living in Bangkok, Thailand and we have a rule that allows only importing of a new car into the country.

One of my freinds has told me that there could be some new 360CS sitting somewhere (in this world). So, I'm asking for your kind help if you are aware of any. Or you can pass this on to your Ferrari dealer in case they do have one. The RHD is preferred though a LHD is also fine.

Thank you very much in advance to all for your help :)

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
CJ, Try contacting the Official Ferrari Dealer in KL. In the past, several of the Ferraris in Malaysia are kept on dealer plates to avoid the very high import tax. Technically these are still "new cars" as they have never officially been sold as the owners just "rent or borrow" them when they take them out for a drive.

Your other option would be to contact Simon Kidston in Geneva: http://www.kidston.com/WORLD-CLASSIC-CAR-EXPERTISE/index.php?lang=en

Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for the lead. I have got another question though.

Is it possible to tamper with the odometer of a 360 CS which is digital? This is in an attempt to make the used miles look fewer than actual??

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Are you trying to do this or are you worried the car you are looking at has had this happen. Buy from a reputable dealer and you won't have this problem.

As Boxer stated, doing this is illegal and you won't find any friends here if you are trying.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
May be I typed it too quickly :) Of course, I am just worried when buying, not trying to tamper with it :)

Just wanna know how to ensure that the odometer is accurate. I know that we can look at the interior condition, seats, steering wheel, etc. to guauge the degree of the car being used. But just wanna know if you guys have any other tips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts