Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an independent ferrari mechanic in the Philadelphia area to inspect and service a 328, any thoughts on a reliable and reputable mechanic would be appreciated. I suppose I could always get it serviced at ALGAR; any thoughts on ALGAR?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
adrianlo said:
I am looking for an independent ferrari mechanic in the Philadelphia area to inspect and service a 328, any thoughts on a reliable and reputable mechanic would be appreciated. I suppose I could always get it serviced at ALGAR; any thoughts on ALGAR?
ALGAR has a good reputation for sales, I'm not familiar with their service department and I'm sorry to say I do not know any independent service shops in that area.

If you find a shop [independent] could you please send me their information for our dealer database.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Well you could look it up in the phonebook under automobile. That's what I do wherever I go.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. yes, I hear that algar is pretty reputable. I did look in the phone book without much initial success.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ferrari mechanic

I just started using tilson motorcars right next to the overbrook train station for my 328. They are great for ferraris.

D

·
0 Posts
Algar service is top notch, they work on my Dino, and are the only shop I use.

Having said that Don Galbraith (Galbraith Motors, Devon, PA) has a good Ferrari guy, and Mike Tillson also has a very good reputation for Ferraris, and has a nice stash of cars on the second floor.

I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones I have some experience with. Don Galbraith used to service my Porsche, and was always very fair and honest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts