Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a black on black 360 coupe with yellow stitching and yellow inserts. I have seen this combo on a few black spiders and yellow coupes, but I am having a little trouble finding a black coupe with yellow stitching. Does anyone know of one for sale at a reasonable price.

Thanks, I appreciate any help.

·
Registered
104 Posts
There are a zillion 360s for sale. Itshould be relatively easy. If you can't find the yellow inserts...........take it to an upholstery shop.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Ingenere

Do you own an F40? I'm starting my search for an F40 and wanted to get ownership experences

Cheers

Derm

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Dermot said:
Ingenere

Do you own an F40? I'm starting my search for an F40 and wanted to get ownership experences

Cheers

Derm
Derm, I was talking to a broker over here in Europe that I know pretty well. He has sold a number of F40s and really knows the cars. Very helpful guy and happy to share his knowledge. PM me if you want his contact information. Cheers, Boxer

·
Registered
15 Posts
Try Ferrari of Central Florida 1-407-667-4300

·
Registered
8 Posts

There are a zillion 360's on EBAY. Most are dealers just using it as a place to get free advertizing. Once you find one, then you can go check it out or have someone do it for you. I found mine through EBAY.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts