Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the site, and am interested in buying either a Ferrari F355 or 360 spider. I bought a 2004 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet and wish to trade it in if I can find a Ferrari that would be close to Kentucky. If anyone can help it will be very appreciated. Thanks Bruce

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Hi Bruce,

Welcome to Ferrari Forum, I am originally from Louisville and it's nice to have a fellow Kentuckian on here.

Finding a F355 or 360 will not be hard, but it won't be easy either if you aren't willing to drive a bit. I would suggest contacting Bluegrass Motor Sports which is quite possibly where you got your 911? I personally don't like the dealer at all, but they occasionally had a few Ferraris go through their in the past.

I think the closest dealer (official that is) is in Dublin, OH which is just outside of Columbus, so 3 hours from Louisville, or 1.5 if you live in Convington.

Other options include: Atlanta (lots of Ferraris there) and Chicago (even more).

Hope this helps. Let us know if there is anything else we can answer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
355 or 360 spider

Thanks to everyone that replied. I hope that I find someone to buy my car, and I look forward in talking to you later. Thanks Bruce

1 - 6 of 6 Posts