Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone & greetings from Australia...
I'm looking to buy a 308 GTS to export to Oz!! to register here it has to be at least 25 yrs old so no later than 1982...budget around $20-24 USD...
but I can offer a great holiday experience in Red Hill,near Melbourne Australia..
It is one of Victorias cool climate wine areas and I live next to a winery overlooking the sea...about an hr from Melbourne...culture capital of Australia
I have two spare bedrooms in a very comfortable well equiped house and you will have use of a car..perhaps your own Ferrari?? and a guide....what more can you want...I know my budget is on the lower scale but hopefully my offer of accomodation will tempt some of you....
Cheers
Andrew :)

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Suggest you try eBay, as your budget is probably on the low side for the UK, even poor 308's are fetching early to mid £20's K (GBP) and good ones are fetching upto £30K, low mileage 'mint' fibre glass models can be as high as £40K GBP.

Good 308's are on par with 328 and 348 prices now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Have you looked to Japan? Quite a few Ferraris still there, though they'll be a bit tougher to find that age... but the prices are typically pretty good.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi everyone & greetings from Australia...
I'm looking to buy a 308 GTS to export to Oz!! to register here it has to be at least 25 yrs old so no later than 1982...budget around $20-24 USD...
but I can offer a great holiday experience in Red Hill,near Melbourne Australia..
It is one of Victorias cool climate wine areas and I live next to a winery overlooking the sea...about an hr from Melbourne...culture capital of Australia
I have two spare bedrooms in a very comfortable well equiped house and you will have use of a car..perhaps your own Ferrari?? and a guide....what more can you want...I know my budget is on the lower scale but hopefully my offer of accomodation will tempt some of you....
Cheers
Andrew :)
Sorry, this is a little off-topic, but why can't you register foriegn cars that are less than 25yrs old. Just curious. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts