Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has probably been covered somewhere already but I'd love to have "the definitive belt changeing procedure for a 2V 308". I have a service manual for a 308 QV, but don't want to assume that the steps/tolerences stated in it would work for a 2V engine. So if any can guide me to a proper procedure I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
I know this has probably been covered somewhere already but I'd love to have "the definitive belt changeing procedure for a 2V 308". I have a service manual for a 308 QV, but don't want to assume that the steps/tolerences stated in it would work for a 2V engine. So if any can guide me to a proper procedure I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks
You can download a copy of the 308 2V workshop manual from:

http://www.ferraritechinfo.com

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boxer, are you sure that there is a workshop manual availble, the site lists a lot of TI documents but no complete WSM. Before I give $100, I'd just like to make sure that I can get a real WSM... Thanks for the help, and BTW congrats on the F40, and your recounting of your drive home was wonderful!

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Boxer, are you sure that there is a workshop manual availble, the site lists a lot of TI documents but no complete WSM. Before I give $100, I'd just like to make sure that I can get a real WSM... Thanks for the help, and BTW congrats on the F40, and your recounting of your drive home was wonderful!
I stand corrected, he 308 Workshop Manual is not yet available on the Ferrari Tech site. They are supposted to be adding new documents weekly so it might be up in the near future. You can also try contacting both Ferrari NA or the factory directly ([email protected]) to see if they will send you a copy.

Only other option I can think of is via ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ferrari-308-328-365-workshop-manuals-massive-best-price_W0QQitemZ320070357785QQihZ011QQcategoryZ10380QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
300 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
hello Tifosi
i have to change too my timing belt on my 308QV, so can you send me your doc : "service manual for a 308 QV"
it was very cool for me because i don't know how to do with the belt tensioner !!

many thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts