Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys you gotta take a look at this Novitech Modena. All i gotta say is...wow. Beautiful, definately beautiful.

But the interior is not to my liking tho...

Absolutely mind bogglingly awesome.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some info about NOVITEC Ferrari F360 F1 Supersport

Novitec Bi-Compressor with two Rotrex Superchargers

Performance: 446kw/606hp at 8.600 u/min

Max. Torque: 615 Nm at 6.250rpm

acceleration 0-100km/h 3,7sec.

Vmax 344km/h

I guess the only question that springs to mind is...where can i get me one of these?? :work:

·
Registered
244 Posts
I don't like what they've done to it (especially the interior and the black lights)

·
Registered
7 Posts
When you go to their website it shows many different variations. One of the pictures shows some Enzo like rims on the 360. I like what they do to the exterior (minus the lights), but I would have them leave the interior alone. That multi color suede is just not classy enough for a Ferrari.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I'm glad that there many tuners now turn their hands on Ferrari. It used to be rare. Porsche has numerous tuners and it was so easy to upgrane the car.

Just like you guys, I don't like the car but I wouldn't mind getting their catalogue though. Pehaps their ECUs or some other parts might come in handy some day.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Stradale said:
I'm glad that there many tuners now turn their hands on Ferrari. It used to be rare. Porsche has numerous tuners and it was so easy to upgrane the car.

Just like you guys, I don't like the car but I wouldn't mind getting their catalogue though. Pehaps their ECUs or some other parts might come in handy some day.
check your e-mail :wink:

·
Registered
51 Posts
the very first pic of the front end is really really nice i do like it alot. the interior and the rear end are really horrible. my opinion is just that... :green:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
adlinyusman said:
i realise that novitec sells ferraris which are already specced up, but do they sell their kits for export?
I would mail them. Usually you deliver the car, and they convert it. Could be a problem living on the other side of the world, but maybe they ship parts so you can let them be fitted at you own garage

·
Registered
56 Posts
Like many others I do not approve of (especially) the interior. It's not a Ferrari anymore with that steering wheel... :cry:

If you want that kind of power and boost, I'd rather go for turbos at http://www.koenig-specials.com/

They too have some terrible bodywork (6 pipes :nuts: ) but also some in my opinion ok ones (Maranello).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts