Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past Sunday, a number of Ferrari owners went to Little Havens Childrens Hospice to take part in a "Ride in a Ferrari" day.

http://www.littlehavens.org.uk/

Here's a few pictures from the day.

Some of us met up just outside London and travelled together to a Little Chef restaurant for lunch.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Beautiful pictures, looks like a great time!

Chris

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Angelis, looks like you had a great day and at the same time making money for a good cause. Not sure if you could call a Little Chef a restaurant:eek:

Great pictures, the 348 Scuderia is looking great too

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Angelis, how are the new brakes fairing?

Chris

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Hey Sy...nice

Did you get those stripes painted across the 355 scoop? Can't see in the pic.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys

Not sure if you could call a Little Chef a restaurant:eek:
It was the upmarket Essex version. They give you metal knives and forks and real glasses rather than plastic cups. :D

Angelis, how are the new brakes fairing?
Haven't used them in anger yet, but the feel good. Will do a proper test this sunday at another charity event where the roads are on private land. Will report back monday.

Did you get those stripes painted across the 355 scoop? Can't see in the pic.
No. I emailed and called the guy about putting the vinyl on the scoop and he said he would call me back to arrange a date and he hasn't bothered.

Can't be bothered to keep chasing him for what is a 10 minute job. poor service in my opinion. Plus the fact that there's a wrinkle in the stripe which needs sorting out.

He also didn't want to put the stripe on the rear engine lid grills either. Said the heat would make them peel, but a friend has it on there and not had any problems. Could be the fact it would have taken him a couple of hours just to do the grill that put him off.

I'll probably just wait for Al to paint it on properly later this year.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
It was the upmarket Essex version. They give you metal knives and forks and real glasses rather than plastic cups. :D

If it was Essex, you should have arrived in a white RS Turbo or XR3i then.
I hope your good lady had a bleached blonde rinse, and matching white stilletos and handbag, with all of her tattoos spelled correctly:rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts