Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Andrew and I have posted pictures of this F50 before. I personally think that it looks great in white with black rims, but I don't like the rear grill.

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Figured it might be a repost saw it on GTR and 6speed this morning...they do look good in white.
These are by far better pictures though.

Chris

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Like the car, would like to have a different color combo.

LOVE the brick building in the back....would make a killer loft.

rik

·
Registered
532 Posts
I do like the white, and the tuning effect, back grill on f50 has got to go though:thumbsup:

here is a list of national racing colors:)

Code Country Body Numbers Marques/Teams

D Germany White Red Benz, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche
Silver (or bare metal (Silver Arrows)) Red Mercedes-Benz, Auto Union, Veritas, Borgward, EMW, Porsche, Audi

F France Blue White Bugatti, Talbot, Matra, Gordini, Ligier, Prost

GB Great Britain Green (British racing green) White Jaguar, Vanwall, Cooper, Lotus, Brabham, BRM, Bentley, Aston Martin

I Italy Red (Rosso corsa) White Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Lancia, Ferrari, Abarth, O.S.C.A., Officine Meccaniche

J Japan White with red "sun" Black Honda, Nissan, Toyota

USA USA White, Blue lengthwise stripes ("Cunningham racing stripes"), Blue underframe Blue Cunningham, Ford, NART, Shelby, Chaparral
Blue, White lengthwise stripes, White underframe White AAR Eagle, Ford, Shelby, Scarab

·
Registered
300 Posts
Time has change don't think Ferraris have to be red anymore, i have seen at least 3 white F430 spider and hardtop where i live, i guess with the supercars like the F40 and 50's do have red written all over it, but as for the boyracers like the 308 to the F430 anything goes just a matter of taste reallt white to me is actually sharper than red, silver is more settle and gentleman like i guess.
Cheers

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Time has change don't think Ferraris have to be red anymore, i have seen at least 3 white F430 spider and hardtop where i live, i guess with the supercars like the F40 and 50's do have red written all over it, but as for the boyracers like the 308 to the F430 anything goes just a matter of taste reallt white to me is actually sharper than red, silver is more settle and gentleman like i guess.
Cheers
Agree on part of this. The normal production models definitely do not need to be red anymore. However the F40, F50, etc should be.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Considering the vast increase in production numbers of "modern" F cars, it is inevitable to offer broader choices of colors. Each to one's own taste, I suppose. w/ smiles Jimmy PS. Here's a white F430

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Agree on part of this. The normal production models definitely do not need to be red anymore. However the F40, F50, etc should be.
I agree partially with this. The F40, 288 GTO, and the F50 should be in red...however the Enzo...I like much more in black...:thumbsup:

Although, it does look spectacular in red also:)

Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts