Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Girls, (lol)

My name is Crystal White, I am the daughter of Gary White who owns White's Import Auto. I do not own a ferrari but I am ver fond of them. Just detailed one this morning for a coustomer. I am 20 years in age an am loveing life. I help run the family business when I am not at my full time job.

there you girls goooooo.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Hi Crystal, welcome to the forum, hope you stick around and join in the fun. You've probably already realised that some of us act like big kids, but we are harmless really (well, all of us except Pete. Just don't ask him what he did to Barbie a few months ago).
If you could buy a Ferrari today, which model would you choose?

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Hello Crystal and welcome to the forum. I see your family business is deeply routed in the performance characteristics of many fine cars. We (flys on the wall) here in the forum are dedicated to that end and welcome any and all members, visitors, and passer's by. Make yourself at home and do NOT take any ribbing seriously as its all for fun.

Big Kid #2
(AKA Amber)

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Hi Crystal,

Welcome to the forum…cool place to hang out and chat Ferrari stuff and….just plain stupid stuff….lol

We hope you stick around, I look forward to seeing you in our posts…

P.S. Keep an eye out for Pete and Archie…when they get drinking, we have to patch holes in the walls and replace car body parts…..

By the way, I tell it like it is…I guess it’s those strong Italian genes that make me the black sheep of the forum…hehehe!!!! But every forum has got to have one so I accepted the job…

Mario

~

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Some do...some don't...some are saving up...some have cashed in...some put aside food to own one...some have multiple Ferrari's in there Scuderia, but ALL love the Marquis and are extremely proud to be a member of the society. I personally am most fond of the 8 Cylinder models and tell the story of how I saw my first 348 in 1992 , saved for 15 years, and finally attained my goal this year. I can't afford to own it, but I can't afford not to. It's our own disease.

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
wonder whatever happened to Crystal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts