Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious to see the various length of ownerships of members' Ferrari(s), current and/or past.

Chris

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Being a latecomer to be interested enough to purchase Ferraris, my first F car was 1997 F355 Berlinetta/manual for two and a half years; the rest are +4 years and going on,...so far. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
603 Posts
I got mine in the summer of 2005. Will hopefully keep it for a couple of decades and then pass it on to my kids.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
18 months for me so far...but they say its the width, not the length that matters. At least thats what I've been told.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I bought a 1974 246 Dino in Italy in 1975. I never should have sold that.

I now have my 360 and I am not selling it.

I am looking for a 308 GT4 that's either in good shape or which needs a full redo, and after doing that one I may look for a 308 or a 328.

So the bottom line is I am not selling any more Ferrari's!!!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I had my 328 GTS for 2 years, I sold it at the end of March 2008. Hope to have another Ferrari sometime in 2009 or 2010. I will not be selling the next one I buy, the last 9 months have been like having my heart ripped out.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
It is always a difficult decision to sell an item one truly loves, and then the regrets build after the sale.

Find another beauty, Archie, and try to hold on to it.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
18 months for me so far...but they say its the width, not the length that matters. At least thats what I've been told.
Well..I wondered who would make a joke out of this thread...unfortunately not to my surprise it was you Lane:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I think you guys are stretching it a bit!!
The only one doing the stretching is the person that told Lane that it was width not length that matters..:happy2:

1yr and counting, for me I tend to have long meaningful relationships with my cars. It's been 10yr for my BMW and 5yr for my Porsche.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I thought it was how you use it that matters?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Let's see, I've had my 308 for going on 7 years now. Is it time to change the oil yet?

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let's see, I've had my 308 for going on 7 years now. Is it time to change the oil yet?
Haha, if it were a Cobalt you may not have to.:laugh:

Chris

1 - 20 of 30 Posts