Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lego recently gained licensing rights from Ferrari and have a set of new Ferrari products. The lineup consists of a 1/10 F2003(?), 1/24 F2003, A Schumi/Barrichello podium, and a pit set. with pitcrew, car, garage front, etc...

If anyone's interested, check it out Here

·
Registered
776 Posts
Cool!
I will need the Michael/Rubens set (8389).

·
Registered
776 Posts
DANG IT!! I just checked their shop (Lego's) and it says that the set (8389) is not available in the U.S.
Somebody across the pond please hook me up! I need to get that set. :-?

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah yeah, I guess I'm going to have to obtain them through Ebay or something. :(

But why not the US? Does the licensing not apply here? Do they think there's not enough interest here? They did/do sell that Williams FW24 here...so I dunno.

·
Registered
12 Posts
360 Spyder said:
DANG IT!! I just checked their shop (Lego's) and it says that the set (8389) is not available in the U.S.
Somebody across the pond please hook me up! I need to get that set. :-?
Hello I'm living in Denmark, and in fact I was at the Legoland Ferrari Day yesterday at Legoland not far from here. I bought two sets of this 8389 Rubens+Michael podium set, and I wonder if you would be interested in obtaining one of them??? Here we can get as many as you like..... :D

Gretings from Denmark

Carsten Christiansen

·
Registered
776 Posts
Why yes sir Mr. Carsten, I sure would!
Please e-mail me at [email protected] and we can work out a deal.
Thank you!

·
Registered
12 Posts
360 Spyder said:
Why yes sir Mr. Carsten, I sure would!
Please e-mail me at [email protected] and we can work out a deal.
Thank you!
Hi, and sorry for my late answer, I've been quite busy lately, but I will ASAP write you on your mail adress so we can get to an agreement... perhaps later this afternoon! :)

Greetings

Carsten Christiansen
Automotive artist
http://www.bugattiart.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
4kids3fish said:
Bugattiart said:
Gretings from Denmark
Carsten Christiansen
Hi & welcome Carsten. Totally off-topic I know, but loved the wedding!! Take good care of our Mary!
Hi, and thanks.... Totally off-topic?... yes, but I asure you......Crownprincess Mary is very well recieved in Denmark, everybody here loves her!!! The wedding was transmitted in the telly at two stations all day long, so I saw the wedding myself...... A lot of people in Denmark...most I think, are "Royalists" so Mary will be taken good care of for sure :) The couple recieved three new cars and a boat among loads of other things as their wedding gifts, and a lot of privateers have presented their own private wedding gifts for the Crownprince couple!!!
Thanks again...nice forum here :)

Best regards from Denmark

Carsten Christiansen
Automotive artist
http://www.bugattiart.com

·
Registered
322 Posts
I would like the lego Ferrari Formula one racer but I would rather have a Ferrari 575M Marenello Model. A nice one. U guys know anywhere i can get one?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I believe all of the models are now available stateside. I saw them all up in Montreal when I wa there, so I'm assuming that they're now avaable on the US market.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts