Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! We own a 1984 400i GT with stiff, dried leather! Have tried Connolys and Griotos leather treatment. No joy. Leather stiff as thin cardboard! Any ideas? Any products or procedure you can recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Ed Trottier
Moneta, VA

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have not used it, but many people say Leatherique products are among the best for reconditioning leather. If you use it, let everyone know how it works...

Rick

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi folks! We own a 1984 400i GT with stiff, dried leather! Have tried Connolys and Griotos leather treatment. No joy. Leather stiff as thin cardboard! Any ideas? Any products or procedure you can recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Ed Trottier
Moneta, VA
Ed,

I just finished using the Leatherique products on my 355. I think you'll find their Rejuvenator and Prestine cleaner work very well. Make sure to follow the directions. Very helpful and customer oriented company. If you decide to do any redye work it is not for the faint of heart.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I used croftgate products to bring up stiff dried leather and it works fantastic...once you get it nice and supple again hire a professional dye person to come in and spot dye your seats...i needed it on the outer bolster of the driver side of my rossa and she looks good as new now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts