Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is. And if you live in the United States you can watch almost all 24hrs on Speed TV.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
senna21 said:
Yes it is. And if you live in the United States you can watch almost all 24hrs on Speed TV.
WWHAAATTTTTT?????????

NOOO

we don't even get that much here

and i will have to miss parts on sunday
first we need to go vote and then i'm going to a classic car show & concours, there should be somewhere between 500-700 cars present, so i'm expecting some Ferrari's :green:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
senna21

23 hours?? :eek:
not even the french channels give that much, i have to do with switching to about 3 channels or so. if i'm lucky i'll get 4-6 hours live

Stradale
in the GT Class not very lickelly (360 Modena GTC) too many Porsche's GT3 RSR's running around
in the GTS class very lickelly (550 & 575 GTC) :green:
they only have 2 factory Corvette C5-R as competition

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately I have to spend this weekend with my girlfriend trying to get her kitchen remodel sorted out, so no Lemans for me... :cry:

It was nice when they had the 23hrs. It was the first year that Audi did their “Prest-O-Change-O” gearbox change. I would piddle around the house and sit and watch some of the race. Go do this and that and come back, all the while it was on the TV. And I happened to see the Box change and all the other highlights of the race. When it was time to get some sleep it was daytime in France. I got a few hours, set the alarm and woke up to see the end of the race. Great fun. And with the Canadian GP this weekend it would have been nothing but racing. Alas, no.

I think your right on your picks for class winners. But, don’t count out the Vetts. They’re bloody fast. To tell you the truth I miss the Vipers (GTS). It’s too bad MB has put the kibosh on Chrysler’s racing program.

Unfortunately I have to spend this weekend with my girlfriend trying to get her kitchen remodel sorted out, so no Lemans for me... :cry:

It was nice when they had the 23hrs. It was the first year that Audi did their “Prest-O-Change-O” gearbox change. I would piddle around the house and sit and watch some of the race. Go do this and that and come back, all the while it was on the TV. And I happened to see the Box change and all the other highlights of the race. When it was time to get some sleep it was daytime in France. I got a few hours, set the alarm and woke up to see the end of the race. Great fun. And with the Canadian GP this weekend it would have been nothing but racing. Alas, no.

I think your right on your picks for class winners. But, don’t count out the Vetts. They’re bloody fast. To tell you the truth I miss the Vipers (GTS). It’s too bad MB has put the kibosh on Chrysler’s racing program.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
senna21 said:
yes, the Vets are fast and they have a very good drivers line-up
but i found it very funny during qualifyieng, that the vettes where first almost the entire time, Enge had crashed his 550, the prodrive crew got the car fixes again JUST in time, Enge goes out, and sets a class pole :green:

yep i also miss the Vipers, they did bring some extra fun to the race, and i'm also missing the Saleen's.

In the BelCar (belgian GT championship) we still have bunch of Vipers racing, even the 1 new one, but that one is 10 sec. slower, so no wonder nobody is bringing that car to Le Mans :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts