Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm back from Le Mans
yesterday i was at the start of the Rally de Paris next to the Eiffeltower and then i went along to the first round at Le Mans, the cars where driving on the Bugatti Circuit.
now this is a very nice and calm rally with over 200 modern & classic sportscars
this year didn't see that many classic ferrari's with the oldest beeing a 275 GTB/4 BUT there was a brand new Enzo (delivered a week ago) a 360 CS, F40 and several other modern ferrari's.
ofcourse there where some interesting other cars aswel like a white Bug EB110, a white Porsche 959 :D , a brand new GT3RS (about a week old, and damn that thing was fast around the track), Morgan Aero8, TVR's, only 3 Lambo's this year, BUT one of those was a 350 GT (pretty rare classic)
so afterall a VERY sweet day and worth the drive over :green:

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rosso said:
Ooh, even more nice pictures!

I especially like the one with the Enzo, Stradale and Gallardo, although I think I could do without the gallardo in the pic. :p
yep, i know what you mean, but it was the only time i got the Enzo & CS next to each other on the track, even in the parking lots they wheren't next to each other

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rosso said:
Ha. Aww. That's too bad. But must have been an absolutely fantastic sound with both the Stradale and Enzo out on track...!
yep, both it wasn't the first time that i saw both of them together on track :wink: :green:
unfortunually both didn't floored it, especially since the Enzo was a week old

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rosso said:
Dj Dirk said:
yep, both it wasn't the first time that i saw both of them together on track :wink: :green:
unfortunually both didn't floored it, especially since the Enzo was a week old
Too bad they wouldn't go full throttle, but I can understand why, as you said, especially with that Enzo only being a week old. But just the sight of them together out on track is great.
well there was also a Porsche GT3RS wich was also a week old, and that guy DID floor it, and man, he was FAST
ok the car didn't had the sound of a 360 CS, but it was very fun to watch, that was defenitly not his first time on the track :lol:

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
yes, i like these kind of events, very open, laid back and lot's of fun
and over 200 sweet cars :green:

last year i also did this rally, but then they drove on the club track of Magny Cours

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.