Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
My college has that site blocked, but I can not wait to hear it when I get home tonight:D

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
well, it sounds good to me

any more info about that model??

I didn't know about it until I saw this post, thanks for bringing it up

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Rick, although Ferrari are my favorite cars, I still love all exotics and supercars. Personally I don't have a problem with Lambo's, I love the Gallardo and Murcielago, just not quite as much as the F430 or 599GTB

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ stile-alpine. this is another updated version of the gallardo. just like the murcielago was updated. this modell has as the name sugested 560 hp and permanent four wheel drive.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
WOW:D Unbelievable sound. I still like the F430 more but....come on.:rofl: That was very loud, when does that car come out? BTW I like the dual tip exhausts!:D :D

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
@ stile-alpine. this is another updated version of the gallardo. just like the murcielago was updated. this modell has as the name sugested 560 hp and permanent four wheel drive.
cool! I read a little bit about it on the web after I saw your post

very nice, I like the way they changed the looks of the car

and the power upgrade was also pretty good, plus the changes in the transmission (E-gear)

I hope Top Gear does a test of this Lambo against the 430 Scuderia!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Sounds pretty mean!!

BTW Smosh - That isn't oil burning, oil smoke is blue-gray. That black smoke is unburned fuel due to the engine being cold. It is normal for a car to run rich when cold and that black smoke will go away once the engine is warmed up. It isn't really good to just start up a cold engine and rev it up to the redline. Very tempting in that car though! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts