Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was Valentine's day and I was at Kroymans :green: . It was sooooooo cooooool. All those beautifull cars. It was great, really, really great. :green: :green: :green:

Well here are the pics: click here

And I will post the movies here (put your bass/subwoofer to 3/4 or else you don't hear the correct sounds,
like the beautifull engines :green: ):

The Aston Martin V12 Vanquish was out to make some photo's of the car for the website or something. And to make room for the
v12 vanquish, the rolls royce and one of the jaguars were also out.
vanquish.zip - 18,7 mb

The 365 made place for the 456.
365_456.zip - 17,1 mb

The 365 goes for a ride.
365.zip - 21,5 mb

The 456 leaves the garage, because they need to wash it.
456garage.zip - 9,85 mb

The 456 leaves for a testdrive while the 365 gtb/4 comes back from a ride.
456_365.zip - 5,62 mb

This 456 was out for some testdriving (I saw her on the highway on my way to Kroymans) and there was also a f355 out for some testdrives, but i didnt caught her on tape
456.zip - 10,7 mb
:green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:

And if the links above don't work, you can also see the movies here

·
Registered
55 Posts
Very nice photos and videos basman! I love that Daytona....
Was there some kind of a meeting yesterday? Normally there are not so many people around to get a look at the cars.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, just a normal day. But there were so many cars out, because a couple + son bought the 456 and a father and son were making testdrives in a f355 and the vanquish was out to make pictures for their website or something and the 365 was just repaired and another 456 was getting washed and there was a rolls royce out to make room for the v12 vanquish. And those cars attracted some people.
And btw it's a 365 gtb/4

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enzo250GTO said:
I guess you got tired of waiting for me to change the settings. Sorry I've been busy, now your going to kill the sites bandwidth :cry:
How do you mean kill the sites bandwidth?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
basman said:
Enzo250GTO said:
I guess you got tired of waiting for me to change the settings. Sorry I've been busy, now your going to kill the sites bandwidth :cry:
How do you mean kill the sites bandwidth?
Already in a few hours those files have used over 100MB. I only get 35GIG/month and already we are at 25gig for this month.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ow, I'm sorry, didn't knew that :oops:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm uploading the three movies on another place, so you can delete them here, oke?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In about an hour they are on lycos, so you can delete them now.
Again my apologies and in the future I will take the bandwidth into account. :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bandwidth, they were downloaded too much, so now the site is closed, I don't know for how long, I hope that it's just for today :(

Does anyone knows a place were I can store these files without getting closed, because I use to much bandwidth?

·
Registered
776 Posts
basman said:
Does anyone knows a place were I can store these files without getting closed, because I use to much bandwidth?
May want to try www.imagestation.com
I don't know if they have bandwidth restrictions, but they do host movie files.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thnx 360 for the website! I know have the movie files here: click

1 - 18 of 18 Posts