Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And Some More ! Must Just Say A Big Thankyou For Everyone Who Made The Effort,now That We Have The Three Musketeers In Charge Of The Sfoc Lets Hope Its Onwards And Upwards !!! Marlin Hope You Enjoyed The Rides !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
the F50 has a driver with a lot of guts, to put it in such a wet track

is it our good friend Boxer, perhaps?

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Fantastic photographs again. Thank you for sharing :)

Chris

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The GTS looks like it was in good company.

Was that a blue TVR parked behind you?
HI ARCHIE ,YES A TVR I THINK THERE WERE ABOUT 5 IN TOTAL. THE 360 IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND THE 348 WAS HIS FIRST F-CAR WHO HE SOLD TO A FRIEND, WITH THE OPTION OF TAKING IT BACK, HE WONT SELL IT THOUGH!! ITS NICE HOW FRIENDSHIPS EVOLVE FROM THE LOVE OF MARANELLO MAGIC !!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He was taking it easy.
It wasn't Boxer.... it was some bloke from Aberdeen.
HO HO HO MARLIN:) NEXT TIME WE MEET UP I,LL INTRODUCE HIM AS SOME BLOKE FROM ABERDEEN !!! I MUST SAY YOU DESERVE CREDIT FOR BEING THE ONLY BRAVE SOUL TO WALK DOWN TO THE HAIRPIN IN TORRENTIAL RAIN WITH YOUR ARM THROUGH YOUR HELMET AND STILL GET SOME GREAT PICS !!! CANT YOU WORK SOME METEOROLOGICAL MAGIC WITH THE OTHER CONTROLLERS TO MAKE THE SEPT. MEET DRY PLEASE ?? YOU REALLY HAVE TO CHANGE THE TAG ON YOUR AVATAR !!! ITS JUST WE,VE FOUND WHERE THEY WERE HIDING !! :D

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Reveal nothing!

HO HO HO MARLIN:) NEXT TIME WE MEET UP I,LL INTRODUCE HIM AS SOME BLOKE FROM ABERDEEN !!! YOU REALLY HAVE TO CHANGE THE TAG ON YOUR AVATAR !!! ITS JUST WE,VE FOUND WHERE THEY WERE HIDING !! :D
I know names, LOL, I am just preserving your secret identities :)
Superheroes need to be discreet :)
F50-man and 328-boy, you secret is safe with me. :)
Avatar will be subtely different next time you see it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts