Ferrari Life Forum banner

Am I killings threads?

• Yes you are killing posts, people dont want to talk to you!

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, your not killing them, just seems that way!

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 583 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seems lately that when I post I kill the threads, last 3 anyways...

~

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
You are definitely not killing threads Mario!:)

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I bet everyone feels like that every time a thread ends with their post. :)
I've killed plenty. :)
Join the club buddy I killed hundreds.... :D

You can look at it as a pessimist or you can think that your last post was so informative that there was no answer to be given it explained or answered all..:D

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I bet everyone feels like that every time a thread ends with their post. :)
I've killed plenty. :)
....well then I'm a mass murderer of threads:rofl: ....hope this isn't the last post....;)

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I didn't want to post because I'll probably kill this thread then (unless maybe Chris posts some more?? hehehehehe), but like everyone said, we all get that feeling

still, I think no one posts after you because you usually post the "right answer" and end the discussion

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
oh, so this works as a friend counter??

I'm going to start a thread like this then and rate my social influence in this forum

huuuum, or maybe not hehehehehehe I'd be devasted if I didn't get any replies!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Haha, if Chris posts again....:eek: NOT AGAIN! I'm sure someone else will post;) If I made a thread like this, I would be the only one to reply.....now what does that say.....:rofl:

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Chris, if you post once more and save me from killing this thread I'll post in your thread.

So do you wanna be friends?? hehehehehehe

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
All you have to do to not kill this thread is challenge Chris :p he'll fall for that everytime :D

Just a small mention of his name, perhaps a joke at his expense and shazam !!! Chris'll take the bait :)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
All you have to do to not kill this thread is challenge Chris :p he'll fall for that everytime :D

Just a small mention of his name, perhaps a joke at his expense and shazam !!! Chris'll take the bait :)
What on earth are you talking about Basosz???.... :eek: I've been bamboozled again!:rofl:

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Chris, if you post once more and save me from killing this thread I'll post in your thread.

So do you wanna be friends?? hehehehehehe
Ok...we can be friends.....wait:eek: You've done it again!!!!

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool, thanks guys......

Chris, now your not the last one on the thread....

~

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Mario,
I agree with Nightlife. Just look at it as you are getting in the last word. Maybe from now on you should end all your posts with "'Nuff Said!" :)

1 - 20 of 583 Posts