Ferrari Life Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Fabio, I hear you. I must say I was lucky this time.

Sorry to hear your story. I would have thought that the price would be a bit more reasonable for you being in Italy and so close to Ferrari. I suppose prices are crazy for everyone. :cry3:

w/ smiles
Jimmy

Jimmy,
my Ferrari dealer did 200 euro from Ferrari Maranello to have the delivery PIN of the car!!!! 200 euro for one number...?? this is crazy ....
and this number non was correct, because some one did change ECU and not registered..... also this is little crazy ....
however I think that was rare the cars without all fobs but i discovered here that are common problem every where .....
Positive thing is that now my actual F is ok!

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Jimmy,
my Ferrari dealer did 200 euro from Ferrari Maranello to have the delivery PIN of the car!!!! 200 euro for one number...?? this is crazy ....
and this number non was correct, because some one did change ECU and not registered..... also this is little crazy ....
however I think that was rare the cars without all fobs but i discovered here that are common problem every where .....
Positive thing is that now my actual F is ok!
Fabio, frustrations, I understand. If it makes you feel a bit better, that PIN # here is close to twice that plus additional charge to just look it up, which is stupidly expensive.

w/ smiles
Jimmy

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Jimmy- They have to get the PIN from Ferrari in Maranello. Nobody else knows what the PINs are. Amazing the owners and dealers can lose all that stuff so quickly.

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Al- Different system from your F430. Originally they came with 3 fobs, one red master, and two keys.

You do not need to push the fob button twice to start her. Once you depress the button to unlock her and disarm the alarm and immobilizer, you have 120 seconds to start her. After the 2 minutes if you do not start her, you will need to depress the button again.

Read this to understand the fobs.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just used Gobble's service for my 360, I had only one key and one black remote. Bought 2 keys from Bisel and a new red and black fob from Gobble, I now have a great full set. Ferrari wanted $550 just to look up a pin number, with no guarantee of locating the pin, Gobble's service is a no brainer and was done in a day. Bisel's keys are also fantastic, great job gents.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Want to thank Trask757 for his business and kind remarks.

Just a reminder ... if you have a Ferrari made 1989 to 2005 such as 348, F355, 360, 550, 575M, Enzo and others ... I invite you to look over these keys ... Klassik Car Keys

I truly believe these are the keys Ferrari should have made. Much better quality than the original keys.

Steve

Attachments

101 - 111 of 111 Posts