Luigi

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
LouGaudio said:
I know it's an unusual color, but...
can this car be sold?
Luigi
I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Do you know how few of these there are? 8)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My car is NOT green

marlin said:
Lou, I guess you've got a bright green 308. Post a picture as its hard to imagine what that looks like. Found this metallic green version and I guess with the lights up it would get Miss Piggy going. :lol:
Marlin,
Where did that post come from? I don't remember posting it (unless its one of those "put down the glass of sangiovese and step away from the keyboard" kind of posts.)
The only things green in regard to my car are my freinds (envy).
Mine is a 85 GTS QV Euro, original Rosso Corsa with saddle interior, THE Classic Ferrari Combo, 27,000 well cared for miles.
Happy motoring!!!
Ciao,
Luigi

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
OK, I'm confused. Do I need a glass of sangiovese to understand what all this is about. Luigi, please clarify your first post.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Hi Luigi, I always thought Kermit the Frog was green, hence my confusion. If it is the car in your avatar that you are talking about, then I can't see why it shouldn't sell. Pete, pour me a glass while you're there, :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pete04222 said:
OK, I'm confused. Do I need a glass of sangiovese to understand what all this is about. Luigi, please clarify your first post.
Pete,
I have no idea where that post came from, hence the sangiovese comment. I was either plastered beyond comprehension at 2:47 AM
(which is not impossible, but highly unlikely) or it's not my post, maybe
some kind of digital glitch in the system?
It's an enigma wrapped in a conundrum.
My car is RED! (note proper use of caps lock)
Best to you and your 308.
Ciao'
Luigi

·
Registered
16 Posts
Kermit the Frog is verde medio

Dear Gentlemen:

I do not think it is very nice making fun of my 1982 verde medio (green) 308 GTSi because it is not red. I think my 308 should be celebrated because I dared to be different and step out of the heard. And thank you Luigi and jungathart for having the foresight to like "Kermit." I have owned this 308 for 23 years now, my kids have grown up in it and this summer my 308 will be shown at the Quail Motorsports Garthering in Monterey! It would not

While I noticed this post is 10 years old and I accept views might have matured, however, not all Ferraris are red and it does get old seeing this type of reaction to a green Ferrari.

Kind regards,

Barry

I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Do you know how few of these there are? 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've always loved the 308 in green. I saw one in that same green color with what they called "tobacco" brown leather, and I really liked the combination.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Green Ferraris are cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
655 Posts
Nothing wrong with a green car from Maranello :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Green Lambos are quite cool, too:

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
If you stare at something green for 30 seconds or longer, when you turn away you see the image in red. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts