Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A beautiful clear sunny day after a good deal of rain, so took the Mondial to work (2nd time only).

First off took the 2 girls up to the local cafe strip to get some munchies. Took ages to find a parking spot so just HAD to go up & down & around quite a few times! :wink: Taking the girls first was essential - one is the Financial Controller & she pays my bills!!

Next did a series of laps around the local bay area with 2 of the lads at a time, starting with the MD / CEO. None had ever heard a V8 do 7000 and it was good fun all round. Even took the graduate students (gave them a break from photocoying all day) :wink:

Car : just fantastic
Driving : needs more practice but getting there (& smaller shoes!)
Overall rating : :eek:ha: :eek:ha: :eek:ha:

Now I know what you guys have been raving about all this time :lol:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Very cool. Sounds like a good day for you. ;-)

Maybe you should invest in a pair of the Fila Schumacher racing shoes. They're quite comfortable for driving. They run about half a size small, so if you do decide to buy a pair, go for half a size larger than your normal shoes.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip but I think if I wore Schumacher shoes to the office I'd be thrown out the window!! :eek: :green:
(I could always change in the carpark I guess) :up:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A bit of both - I used to own it but now I work there as a consultant. Its a nice position to be in. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts