Ferrari Life Forum banner

just had a great weekend on Spa

3K views 32 replies 9 participants last post by  Dj Dirk 
#1 ·
So the Spa Ferrari Days are over :(
BUT ofcourse it was great fun again, and i saw some interesting cars
on friday the weather was the best and since there weren't a lot of people around, the security was really open, you could walk everywhere the teams let you in and take pics without a problem and i saw a 512 BB LM for the first time, but strangely the car was gone on saterday.
Also saw a 333 SP for the first time.
Saterday was kinda horrible, it just kept on raining pretty badly.
Even the F1's refused to drive in those conditions
Luckelly today the weather was fine, just a few raindrops now and then, but the racing was on and it was very exiting, especially the historuc challenge plateau C the battle between the 330 P3 and the 312PB was amazing.
The sound of Massa's F1 was unbelievable
Now they also said that the Challenge Stradale was beeing presented at Spa, well the car was present and that's about it, it was practically all the time locked away in a pitbox and when they finally toook it out on the track then it was for 1 lap only, so that was a little bit disapointing, but i swear the sound of the Stradale is AMAZING.

and don't worry, there will be a pretty big gallery appearing soon

See less See more
#3 ·
The Ferrari Days were a lot of fun, again! But I think there were more cars a few years ago.
I also saw the 512 BB LM (s/n 41263 ???) on Friday. I didn't bring my camera on Friday... The same happend also a few years ago. The green 330 P4 s/n 0900. It was there on Friday, but they also left on Friday.
There was also a new black 360 Stradale at the Resaurant, I'll try to attach some pics.

Attachments

#5 ·
I'll should have the s/n later this week and i ddin't knew that David Piper brought his P4 to Spa a few years ago.
What was also weird is that Monteverde's TR only appeared on sunday
And you took those Stradale pics on sunday,that was the only day that the car was parked there, but there was also a dark blue one tucked away in a pitbox together with the Swaters 166 MM

Attachments

#6 ·
Picture size

All these pics are wonderful. Thanks for posting them! I have the file size set to 10MB for uploads to accomadate users wanting to upload video. In the future is there any chance you can edit these before posting? 400K and up is a bit big for pics and those with dialup are pissed off right now. It would also help me save space so there can be more room for pictures. Thanks! and keep them coming, I want to see more!

#20 ·
FerRory said:
Here is my gallery:
http://ferrari.ferrory.net/showgalerie.php?cat=spa2003
Because i haven't make the page in english i will explain somethings.

vorige = back
volgende = next
galerie = gallery
Not much change in the last one :)

i hope you will like the pictures :)
Very nice pictures. I like the layout you built too. The picture of the 365 GTB/4 Competition is awesome, I think it is my favorite.

#21 ·
Enzo250GTO said:
FerRory said:
Here is my gallery:
http://ferrari.ferrory.net/showgalerie.php?cat=spa2003
Because i haven't make the page in english i will explain somethings.

vorige = back
volgende = next
galerie = gallery
Not much change in the last one :)

i hope you will like the pictures :)
Very nice pictures. I like the layout you built too. The picture of the 365 GTB/4 Competition is awesome, I think it is my favorite.
Me too... I like this car 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.