Ferrari Life Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
FerRory said:
Here is my gallery:
http://ferrari.ferrory.net/showgalerie.php?cat=spa2003
Because i haven't make the page in english i will explain somethings.

vorige = back
volgende = next
galerie = gallery
Not much change in the last one :)

i hope you will like the pictures :)
Very nice pictures. I like the layout you built too. The picture of the 365 GTB/4 Competition is awesome, I think it is my favorite.
Me too... I like this car 8)

· Registered
26 Posts
WOW!

Fantastic pictures Dirk.

It looks like you took some of the closer pics from inside La Source. Is that correct? If so, did you need any special passes or permission to stand there? Also, some pictures were taken with a very long lens. What lenses did you use? How do you digitise your photos?

You must be thrilled with the results.....

Cheers,
Don.

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hey Don
yep on friday i stood inside La Source, i got lucky they lettet me in, so i didn't left that spot anymore :wink: :green:
Normally you need press-access for that, but since we are still working on that part, i still have to sneak in everywhere :green:
And i use a digital camera, my current lens is a 28-300mm, but on a digital camera that becomes a 45-480mm
you can still just shoot out that with a free hand

· Registered
20 Posts
Superb photos of amazing cars Dirk. How I envy those of you in Europe, with virtually every racetrack worth visiting in your back yard. I have to pretty much make do with what comes to the motorshow and the classic car auctions here in Australia. :cry:

I will (hopefully) create a gallery of the limited number of photos that I do have sometime soon, and I'll post the web address when I do.

· Registered
20 Posts
The good news is that production of the web pages has started. The bad news is that 'started' means that there is still a long, long way to go.

Dirk, are most European tracks open to the public for track days at all, or is it only for formal events (like club runs and racing championships)? I'm interested to see how different Europe is to Australia in terms of access to various places and services.

Nick

· Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
you can usually enter in track days, but it depends on who organised it, on how stricked they are.
Sometimes you can show up and register and drive, other times int's only for clubs, and then you can also enter if you told them upfront that you would come so that they know how many cars will come

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.