Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rosed37 said:
Happy Birthday! :D :D :D :D
my birthday is tomorrow but i don't have time to get too the store tomorrow so i already bought it today :green:

oh, thanks a lot :wink:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are both in 1/12
i bought the F50 back in 1997 when it just got out
and i was waiting for this one to get in the shop, the owner was getting one and was holding it aside for me
so it arrived this morning, he called with my mom telling the car was in, and i drove straight over after work :green:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Dirk,

Absolutely stunning model! I saw one lately here in Rotterdam. May I ask you what you´ve paid fot it? The one I have seen was close to € 400,-
Grtz

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
250GTO/64 said:
Dirk,

Absolutely stunning model! I saw one lately here in Rotterdam. May I ask you what you´ve paid fot it? The one I have seen was close to € 400,-
Grtz
same price that you saw him for

i already knew for a long time that this car was coming out, so i had already putted that money aside for it :green:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Ah nice! I jsut took my Tamiya F50 out of the box today. Stunning model.

Happy Birthday!!! :D The F40 looks good indeed.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jelmer said:
hey Dirk,

do you also have the 250 GTO (revell). I'm thinking of buying that model, but is it worth it?
nope, don't have it, i don't find it that good, but i might buy one of those someday

Niels (250LM) has one

·
Registered
55 Posts
Jelmer,

I once had a 1:12 250 GTO from Revell, but I sold it about two years ago. I don´t know what they are worth at the moment and how many model variations exist, at least 3. Personally I think they are quite nice models but compared to the Kyosho 1:12´s it is rather crude in details.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know the original version as pictured on ebay (see post above). Later the had the same model upgraded with SF shields and the chrome trim around teh windows painted on. Furthermore I have once seen a yellow version, a green one, lightblue with a white stripe and a red one including a driver figure standing next to the car. I think that last one is very rare.
Please correct me if i´m wrong.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Happy Birthday Dirk!!

My wife picked me up a 1:18 550 Barchetta. I'll post some pics of that later.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dirk,

Happy Birthday! I know, I am a day too late, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW I only have the 1:12 Revell GTO because I once won it in a competition. You know those big models are not my thing...

Niels

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
"Happy Birthday" Dirk.

Is the Kyosho ready assembled or to build set? They're beautiful.

Rosso, is yours the fully assembled model? I also have the Tamiya F50 ready assembled model. It's fantastic. The details are out of this world.

And I have a few F40 waiting to be assembled. Just too lazy. :oops:

I now collect ready assembled models and I have 4 of the 1:8 Amalgam F1 models.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Noordin

i have the first series F50 from 1997
so it was already assembled

and the Kyosho is also fully assembled and it's amazing on the detail
this one even has a telaio plate on the steering column :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts