Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Great photo's, it almost looks like it's in mid air.
The car does look fantastic with those wheels and the black paint. Black really does suit the shape.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, here's a couple more. I had the paint "Diamond Coated" at Zeibart, and man what a difference! It's like glass now, NO little swirls from polishing!!
It does have a red interior, but in that last pic, it looks like it's black on black doesn't it?
I took it to a local show after my friend put his Pantera away, and was joined by a red 360 Spyder, that was sweet, seeing them side by side, the delicate little 308 next to the modern muscle machine, larger in every way, price no exception!!

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
The car looks really nice from the frogs perspective.
And as mentioned, black really does it on the 308.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Looks gorgeous Dennis!

The Zeibart 'Diamond Coat' - what kind of bucks are we talking out of interest?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ziebart charged me $350, that's Canadian, although today, it's about the same as US!! Really was worth every penny though, Canadian or US! I can't resist sending more pictures! Hope I'm not boring anyone with it! I still love the look of it. It's 25 years old and still stunning, in my opinion! Just turned 20,000 miles! Ciao, Dennis

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I can't resist sending more pictures! Hope I'm not boring anyone with it!
I seriously doubt anyone here will get bored of pictures of your car. Keep 'em coming!
Stunning finish on your 308. I love the look of black cars but I don't like owning black cars. Red is much easier to care for. My truck is black and I think next year I'm going to paint it red.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha ha, I agree about black, I have to rinse and dry it EVERY time I drive it!! I've never washed it, and as far as I know, it's never been washed! The guy I bought it from never washed it, just kept it clean, same as I do. It's never seen rain or even a puddle, at least since I've owned it! (notice I call it "it" not her, hmmmm) But painting your truck is probably more trouble than keeping it clean, not? Ha ha

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I seriously doubt anyone here will get bored of pictures of your car. Keep 'em coming!
Stunning finish on your 308. I love the look of black cars but I don't like owning black cars. Red is much easier to care for. My truck is black and I think next year I'm going to paint it red.
I agree 100%

I look at about 50 pictures of Ferraris a day, and never been bored with it hehehehehe

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Beautiful car! There's no way I could ever get bored looking at a Ferrari!:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, tires are Michelin Pilots, Z rated, 205-55 ZR16s and 225-50 ZR16s, rims are actual Ferrari QVs, Ciao, Dennis For some reason it says I may NOT post attachments???

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Thanks, tires are Michelin Pilots, Z rated, 205-55 ZR16s and 225-50 ZR16s, rims are actual Ferrari QVs, Ciao, Dennis For some reason it says I may NOT post attachments???
Problem with the server, its been like that for a while already, I'm sure Andrew will put everything back in order ASAP

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
I had the same problem on the attachments. Sent a note to Andrew who runs the site. He said he is working on it and will have it fixed very shortly.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts