Registered
2,884 Posts
hope so!!

waiting to see the race... 2 a.m. :cry: Japan is too far away

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I liked the race

the first lap was horrible, but well, it was nice to see the SLK AMG doing everything it could to outrun the formulas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kimmi did a great job, I was pleased to see him passing Fisichella in the end of the race. Considering that he started in 17th place, that was an amazing race for him!!

Schumacher did what he could, but his Ferrari is just too much slower than McLaren and Renault

Alonso also did a good race, now let´s wait for the Chinese GP, and see who wins the constructor´s title, McLaren or Renault

the big disappointment to me was Antonio Pizzonia, with the Williams... he may has lost his chance to be the official driver for the team next year =/

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Oh bloody hell... Kimi rules everything... too bad he isn't world champion... with overtaking like he did... he sure as hell deserved it. The final lap with him passing Fisichella was awesome. Took some major cajuna's. And he took someone else on the straight that was also very very enjoyable...

Nice race... Next year I'm rooting for the Iceman

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Basosz said:
Oh bloody hell... Kimi rules everything... too bad he isn't world champion... with overtaking like he did... he sure as hell deserved it. The final lap with him passing Fisichella was awesome. Took some major cajuna's. And he took someone else on the straight that was also very very enjoyable...

well, he lost 37 points because of mechanical problems

he is good, but Alonso had it all this year, no one could beat him

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
stile - alpine said:
Basosz said:

well, he lost 37 points because of mechanical problems

he is good, but Alonso had it all this year, no one could beat him
I know. And I think Alonso also deserves it but that is more of a whole package kind of deal.

I don't know if I'm the right person to judge this but I think that Mika has the bigger talent. And if not that... then he at least has the most guts.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
stile - alpine said:
Mika?? or Kimmi??
I meant Kimi of course... slip of the keyboard

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I must say however... A1GP is now a few races old... and it sure is more exciting than Formula 1 has been in years. Although I must say that the Japanese grand prix had some very exciting moments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Absolutely agree with Baszoz, Kimi was the better racer this year, but with some lack of success, I agree that he deserved the title more than Alonso. Alonso was lucky, Renault started the season cool, then they just defeated their points and used the McLarens mistakes and unfortunity.
I vote for Kimi! .....in Ferrari.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts