Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, so qualifying was washed out and it's a go for tonight, the same day as race day. This hasn't happened in recent F1 history to my knowledge, so it ought to be interesting.

We could have some sort of mix of a wet qualifying and dry race, or drying qualifying, wet race, or both wet from the residual storms of the typhoon. I can't wait!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, quite the return of Schumacher to form. He pretty much dominated again. Good to see him at the front end again after China. Too bad about Barrichello though, being taken out in the incident with DC. I was hoping that Taku would get a podium, but it wasn't to be.

Now onto Brazil! The end of the season quickly approaches. :(

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dj Dirk said:
saw a bit of the end, didn't really bother to get out of bed early for it
This was one of the few races of the season that I don't have to wake up at 4AM for. So of course I was going to watch it, as I do every other. Not a bad race, Schumacher's retur to form, domination, RB's DNF in the incident with DC, Button taking Sato's podium, otherwise, not much else that comes quickly to mind. Oh yes, Villeneuve's poor performance, yet again. Poor descision by Peter to sign him for the next 2 years. He's going to be as bad as he was in the BAR previously.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts