Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought my Ferrari 328 in December of last year and now after a looooong winter it's almost time to actually drive it! When I bought the car, I could not drive it because I had just had surgery so I had to settle for a ride as a passenger. Now, 4 long months later, the weather is getting nice and it's registered and on the road. I am so excited to take it on it's maiden voyage. I've attached some pictures of the baby.

Thanks,
Marc

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it was extremely hard but as the old saying goes "good things come to those who wait".

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
So Marc, you must have taken it out over Easter weekend? Or did the cloudy skies force it to stay in the garage?
There are a few New England F-car owners lurking around. Keep an eye out on the site for get togethers. Every year, October I believe, Steve (enjoythemusic) has a get together up to his place in New Hampshire. Usually a dozen Ferraris or so. I'm gonna try and make it this year if it falls on my time off.

How about posting a few pics of "Zeus"?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Pete,
I would love to get together with all of the New England folks. That sounds like alot of fun and that there will be alot of new friends to make as well. Please keep me posted. Better yet, I think I'll start a post asking who is from the New England area so we can make even more plans to get together this summer.

I did not get to take the Ferrari out this weekend because I've got a 15 yard dumpster in my driveway and no way to get around it. Spring cleaning

I've attached photo's of "Zeus". He's all original with 59,000 original miles. Never been restored. The only thing that has been done was a repaint about 10 years ago. Other than that, nothing else. Even has the original spare tire.

Talk to you soon!

Marc

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts