Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow. Now what will happen? Will the master win in the home country of the car or will the youngster? Are the French upset and what about the Spanish?

German driving and Italian building will normally win.

Any questions?

Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari, & Ferrari!!!

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It looks like Renault is fading fast. Our cars are in a position to do rather well in Italy.

:)

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Darnit. Is no one interested in the Formula One Racing?

Oh, well. My team will win again as it should.

GO FERRARI!

Nuts, I must awake at 4:58 a.m. to watch the start at 5:00 a.m.. Then I will go to church to give thanks for the victory of Ferrari over the peace loving French car.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
2 points.

Well Bart, that was worth getting up early for. Shame for Massa. Maybe the Renault mass damping system was making the difference. I'm sure your god will be getting a lot of thanks.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Bart said:
Nuts, I must awake at 4:58 a.m. to watch the start at 5:00 a.m.. Then I will go to church to give thanks for the victory of Ferrari over the peace loving French car.

Bart,

You're not grazy. For the past 12 years I've been getting up to watch the race no matter what time it is! I've even canceld a holiday at one time. My girl doesn't allow me to do that anymore, so now I have to make friends quickly when on holiday so I can watch the race with them...

But I think you're prays worked. Alonso has blown his engine and the Scuderia took lead in the constructors championship. Michael is now only two points behind and he will take lead! I'm so sure about that.

Please don't forget to go to church in about three weeks! The Scuderia, Michael and Felipe deserve this championship...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts