Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a week holiday with the 355. We went to the Italian Dolomites (Bolzano) and kept driving all week with another 355 and 964 RS. It was perfect! The best roads ever, quiet & twisty, great views and enthousiastic people. Pushing the 355 was very rewarding, found out it's limits are beyond my driving skills. I managed to scared myself a few times when sliding a bit in wet & snowy conditions. What a kick, got to do this more often. IMHO the best way to get away from work, traffic jams, e-mails, mobile phones etc.etc. gotta love it!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Wow Louis! Great pictures! Looks like you had some good company and a good time was had by all! Thanks for sharing the experience! :) :)

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Thanx a bunch for sharing great pics and experience. What a dramatic place to enjoy your cars ! Just splendid ! Jimmy

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
What a beautiful place, can just imagine the fun you guys must of had in those twisty roads (saw the signs). Never seen a Ferrari covered in snow before...very unusual picture....

Thanks for sharing!

~

·
Registered
65 Posts
WOW! Beautiful pics. On the misty/cloudy pic, I swear I saw the 355 dart a bit a time or two as I was looking! WOW!!!:D

Rick

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your replies. If you ever want to go there, fantastic roads can be found in the are of Bolzano, Merano, Trento and Cortina D'ampezzo.

In the cities the restaurants and shopping is great too (nice too know if someone with more interest in that area is joining you;))

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts