Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am looking for issue 2 of this British publication. Anyone know of one for sale? It was a series of 14 in the same style as the UK edition of Ferrari World.

Thanks,

Niels

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WAS, they went from 1 to 38 and then stopped! Also Italian and German editions did exist.

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
what are you talking about???
I bought the german edition from Ferrari World last week, they are at 46 now.
they come out every 3-4 months

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, you are right, Italian and German issues still exist, British series does not exist anymore.

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
i didn't know that there used to be an english version, that might have been easyer for me since my german isn't that good

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are going around at Ebay several times. I think there is a lot of 33 on it right now. Very nice, but the German edition is just a translation of the UK version, I have been told.

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
i wouldn't be sure of that, cuz the german ones i have are printed in germany and written by german people looking at there names

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
just noticed something
in the last issue of Ferrari Wolrd there's a dossier about the 500 Superfast, the pics of the one in the mag is the same car that was on the Ring

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Remeber that the UK edition no longer exists. The first German ones where exact copies of the UK ones. The latest issues are niot copies, cause the UK one does not exist anymore!

Niels

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The German edition is also numbered from number 1 onwards. The UK version was run from 1989 until 1997 and then stopped publishing. I think the Germand one started somewhere around 1991. If you want to see an index on the mag check www.dacorsa.net and go to library! Also the UK ones are listed so you can see the differences.

Niels

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have found it. This treat might be removed now ?

Niels

1 - 14 of 14 Posts