Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my sweet thing is unloved by the newer crowd. I keep looking at this video section and I never see any of a 550. There are many V-8s, V-10s, and some mid-engine V-12s. Mid-engines are too loud for long distance driving. Rats, maybe I should sell it and get a mid-engine 430.

No, I like my V-12 smoothness and the quietness. I never take it to the top. It must only be the kids with the video camera. Old farts like me just drive the heck out of it and do not have the time to film it.

8)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

that´s a shame! I really hope someday you have time and patience to film your beast!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Bart you should enlighten us then, and you should start videotaping your own experiences and post them right here for our viewing

·
Registered
280 Posts
Can't you drive with one hand? I do it all the time when I'm taping. Then again, it only costs $10 to fix my car.

Click here to see Video

In that video, you can see that the Corvette driver has the camera mounted so he doesn't need to operate it himself.

·
Registered
218 Posts
There are videos of 550s on the internet, I have a few saved in my 'car vid' file

Google.com

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
FerrariKiller said:
Then again, it only costs $10 to fix my car.
I just keep laughing at this remark :p Bloody brilliant

1 - 8 of 8 Posts