Ferrari Life Forum banner

Commercial boy welcome? HE ISN'T PAYING!!!!!

• No ofcourse not ! F... off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is he doing here? Is he lost or what?

• I don't dare to speak up

• If he thinks he is smart let him

• Sure great guy smart idea love free riders!

• I am stupid let him be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now on the forum is Daniel who thinks we are stupid and tries to sell his ferrari's here. Because he thinks we might not be able to find a ferrari
I got my own thoughts so let the poll speak.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I guess I am stupid but for now he can stay, for me that is if he is really interested in this community and is not only selling his cars. This community needs a few things, knowledge is one of them, I assume you guys do maintainence on them too, so you can help us in the technical section.

And hey, I'm sure if he makes money out of it, he wants to throw in a few bucks, but why should he if he doesn't know it's working?

My 2 cents

·
Registered
770 Posts
Democracy is a fabulous thing, and a democratic vote to determine for what the site should be used, by the people that use the site is a laudible undertaking.

But you're not going to achieve it by holding a poll, from which we are suppost to choose from an infantile list of options, especially when it's preceded by leading, inflamatory and pre-judgemental comments.

Then again, I may be the only person that feels this insults my intelligence.

Not good.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
"
But you're not going to achieve it by holding a poll, from which we are suppost to choose from an infantile list of options, especially when it's preceded by leading, inflamatory and pre-judgemental comments."
well said !
Ed
[/quote]

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definition of forum:any place for public discussion
Hey rosed37, is this your style of discussion :roll:

Hey bazil, you are confusing the words democracy and forum
Let me help you out here, you are now on the ferrariforum and if you are lucky you are living in a democracy :wink:

Anyway always willing to adjust my poll an add more answers
Or you might start a poll yourself bazil :wink:

I am glad to help you out if you are mixed up with words, it doesn't insults my intelligence :-? It only confirms it :lol:

Do you [bazil and rosed37] still think that a forum is a place to sell cars by a commercial guy?
1. Yes
2. No
3. You are free to give any answer :wink:

Rose37 your own opinion is always appreciated in this forum
You don't always have to let others speak for you :wink:
In a forum we all have one vote :eek:

I am looking forward to an objective poll with good answers and lots of votes, after i woke you up :ugh:

·
Registered
770 Posts
EBRINK said:
Hey bazil, you are confusing the words democracy and forum
Let me help you out here, you are now on the ferrariforum and if you are lucky you are living in a democracy :wink:
If you're going to attempt to tell an Englishman that he's confusing two English words, you really should make sure you're correct - to do otherwise could make you look quite foolish...

If you care to look at the following:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=democracy

You'll see point 4 defines democracy as "Majority Rule" - hence my earlier statement, and hence my NOT being confused about anything.

Likewise - I am happy to "help you out" :green:

EBRINK said:
Anyway always willing to adjust my poll an add more answers
It would be considerably preferable for you to scrap this "poll", and either start another with some reasonable options, or allow Andrew to do this.

EBRINK said:
Do you [bazil and rosed37] still think that a forum is a place to sell cars by a commercial guy?
If I was him, this is exactly the sort of place I'd be advertising my business. To a bunch of people who are here for the very fact that they are interested - and I'd keep doing it until someone told me that they wouldn't accept my posts. However, neither you nor I are in the position to be able to make that call.

Personally, however, I do think a member of the forum (i.e. you or I) is in a position to raise the issue - which you have done. Unfortunately, you've chosen to do it in a manner which (a) isn't likely to be taken particularly seriously, and (b) isn't likely to provide any useable result. You're opening comments show how you want everyone to vote - i.e. in line with your own opinion, and in your own words - anyone that doesn't is automatically stupid. What could have been a useful poll can be no more than a desperate plea, by yourself, for ratification of your own opinion - that's a bit sad really.

EBRINK said:
I am looking forward to an objective poll with good answers and lots of votes
So am I - as this isn't going to be it.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Bazil said:
If I was him, this is exactly the sort of place I'd be advertising my business. To a bunch of people who are here for the very fact that they are interested - and I'd keep doing it until someone told me that they wouldn't accept my posts. However, neither you nor I are in the position to be able to make that call.
Hear! Hear! I pick up and look at the DuPont Registry just so I can look at the cars. I come here so we can talk about the cars!

Having said that, I think if you are making money off this site you should pay the piper who makes it available.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
I'm not going to waste my time on this one, I have an early flight to catch in the morning. 8) just want to wish everyone a merry xmas and a great new year, be back in January :eek:ha:
ps what are the chances I'll see a Ferrari in Portugal?

Ed

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for all the support from group...I will solve problem by simply not posting any cars for sale again. ..Never meant to ruffle anyones feathers...Thought we all loved the cars here...I have never had a buyer come from the Forum. If I had I would post a heck of alot more cars and yes, I would gladly sponsor the Forum and consider it a bird dog fee. Any Serious Buyers?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Daniel,
I am not asking you to stop posting. I enjoy your posts. I like to know what is out there. As for a serious buyer....no. My Ferrari is worth $25,000, not $250,000. I would love to have a 360 spider but I can't come up with the extra $200,000 after trade. Throw Andrew a few bucks and post pictures of every car you have. The guy that does have $$$$ and does a search for Ferrari will find this site and you may just have the car he's ready to own.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Daniel wrote:
I would gladly sponsor the Forum and consider it a bird dog fee
I am so glad that daniel treats us with so much respect after we figured him out :roll:

I as a member of the forum know a good place for his bird dog fee :wink:

I will help you out, its dark inside, daniel has one, I will be most helpfull to put it in :eek:ha:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
EBRINK said:
Daniel wrote:
I would gladly sponsor the Forum and consider it a bird dog fee
I am so glad that daniel treats us with so much respect after we figured him out :roll:

I as a member of the forum know a good place for his bird dog fee :wink:

I will help you out, its dark inside, daniel has one, I will be most helpfull to put it in :eek:ha:
EBrink,
You are a regular here and you contribute some great stuff. Why are you ragging on Daniel so hard? He is doing nothing that I wouldn't do myself. Here is a place that the people love Ferraris, I have some Ferraris, maybe the people on this site would like to know that I have some Ferraris for sale. Simple as that.
If I had known that Michael was going to sell his 308 GTS for $15k, I would have bought it and posted it here the very next day for $23k.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Amazing.....I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with unarmed oposition....What exactly does it mean when one says "figured him out"
Yes sir I have one.....But you sir .....oh never mind..

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I think you should post them, just like Pete said, Maybe someone finds it through google or something, maybe more dealers want to do this, then you could make a Classifieds section. That would draw some attention from people, Ferrariforum, the largest online Ferrari marketplace.

Or something...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey pete04222
You are also a regular here and you contribute some great stuff and are a sponsor and still a modest and honourabe guy. Why am I ragging on Daniel so hard? Because he is doing everything that you wouldn't do.
He is trying to misuse the forum for his commercial activities :x
And we are all watching the forum being exploited for free by a commercial boy!
Here is a place that the people love Ferraris, Daniel only sells them :wink:
To answer daniels question, Yes I got one to but mine isn't stuffed :lol:
Happy x-mas

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
OK lets lay down some rules. Arguing about what should and should not be posted is fine by me and I welcome it as this is "our" site, not mine.

Having said that here is the only rule I will enforce strongly. This thread will be locked for said reasons below.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. PERIOD. THE CZAR HAS SPOKEN.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.