Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I look and look.

I go to car meets.

I go to auctions.

I look at magazines.

I go to auto museums.

I have never seen a better looking car than the sweet beast of the 550 Maranello. (The 575 is just too fat.)

Comments?

Merry Christmas

:)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I would have to say the F355 ;) The 550 Maranello is most definitely a beautiful car.

Chris

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Bart, ...I think you're hopelessly in love. Beauty is in the eyes of beholders. Glad to know you're happy. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
224 Posts
Bart, ...I think you're hopelessly in love. Beauty is in the eyes of beholders. Glad to know you're happy. w/ smiles Jimmy
Never truer words said... A 612 Scaglietti all the way.

But then again, I also own a Dogo de Bordeaux, and even we called him FUgly when he was a Puppy. But just like the 612, it just grows on you with time.. and then turns into a handsome powerful beast.

Happy Holidays

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
I look and look.

I go to car meets.

I go to auctions.

I look at magazines.

I go to auto museums.

I have never seen a better looking car than the sweet beast of the 550 Maranello. (The 575 is just too fat.)

Comments?

Merry Christmas

:)
From most angles, yeah, definitely one of the best looking cars ever.

Talking with 212Export, during FLED1, he asked if I was thinking of moving on to another model, and I told him that if I was to do so it would be either a 575 GTC or a 599. But only because they are newer, because otherwise, I'm just fine with the 550, and I don't want another Ferrari, wouldn't know what to do with it.

Merry Xmas

·
Registered
3,874 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
---I don't want another Ferrari, wouldn't know what to do with it.
Have to look at this the way women look at shoes.

You can always use another!

Ferrrai ownership becomes addictive. After you become acquainted with a model you want to feel what another is like.

I am getting that feeling but I do not sell what I have previously acquired. So a bigger house and bigger garage are definitely in order!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Never truer words said... A 612 Scaglietti all the way.

But then again, I also own a Dogo de Bordeaux, and even we called him FUgly when he was a Puppy. But just like the 612, it just grows on you with time.. and then turns into a handsome powerful beast.

Happy Holidays
That is a gorgeous Rottweiler. Love the big block head I would love to get a Rottweiler just like yours. Do you know where I can get one?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Also Available

Just cruise the streets of Oakland, CA.

There are plenty there!
Not to mention, the pimps selling flesh,and the dealers selling dope, Oh, I almost forgot, Does anyone need an untraceable "38", or a phony drivers license...International Blvd, is a good starting point, especially "before", "during", and "after" a "Raiders" game, ps, Don't forget to "Haggle"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts