1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
167 Posts
I emailed him too...brand new ebay guy 0 feedback may be a scam...if not I may put her in the stable for my girl to drive on nice days.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This Listing Is Unavailable

This listing (200117149236) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Typical ebay scam listing. If you emailed you, he'll be in touch. Likely he'll be telling you that the car is stored somewhere, all you've got to do is send partial payment, he'll ship the car to you, you can inspect it and send him the balance, etc, etc, etc. Whenever listings are half price or cheaper on eBay, that tends to be the case.

too bad, though...

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Saw one on eBay a while back - guy selling a 360 and a Porsche 911, low start price, bidding was up in the low thousands. Description was a bit dodgy as were the stock photos, sounded like he was selling scale models - no mileage, MOT etc. Guy was local so I asked to come and see the cars. Disappeared off eBay the same day :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
I had the same experience about a year ago, an excellent 308 for $10,000. claimed he was in the military and had the car shipped to him overseas, now it doesn't meet euro-standards, so it's of no use to him, but refused to be contacted through e-bay. Then the ad dissapeared, so did his emails!!! SCAMMER!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts